Monday, October 11, 2010

HSBC 135 and Unilab Run United 2

Yes! We already registered and got our kits :)


So excited with the Unilab race since this is the first race organized by Coach Rio that we'll be participating in though got turned-off during the 1st day of in-store registration at Planet Sports, Trinoma. I was there 10am but Runrio staff arrived at 230pm and had problems with their on-line registration. I've waited till 4am but their "chuvaness" system isn't working at all so I decided to go home and fortunately, my friend Louie who was with me, took care of our registration and finished almost 6pm. My gulay! almost 8 hours! Mas matagal pa hinintay namin para makapagregister kesa takbuhin ang 5k run na yan :( Buti na lang ganda ng singlet nila hehehe...

(more details of the race here)


We registered online and paid registration fee at their HSBC Savings branch (staff were very friendly and accommodating) in Cubao. I'm excited to get my kit and singlet since it was designed by Mr. Rajo Laurel (kahit man lang sa singlet makapag-RAJO ako hehehe....)

(more details of the race here)

Getting serious about running? I think so! :)

No comments: