Sunday, October 3, 2010

My upcoming runs

I'm back! After almost 2 months of not blogging anything, I'm now writing about my upcoming runs. Yes, I'll start running :)

It has been my dream to do marathons and this will be the start. My number one motivation actually is to lose weight and running is the answer. I'm 33 years old and not getting any younger, weighing almost 130 lbs. I think (my last trip to the weighing scale, I was 120 lbs. already) and so I have to get my acts done: to exercise and live a healthy lifestyle, I hope. And to make it more exciting, I have my besties Jos and Louie as my running mates.

Here are our upcoming runs:

(Adidas King of the Road - will participate in the 5k category since its the shortest. This will be on Oct. 24 at Bonifacio Global City)

(Bluewater Day Spa Fun Run - Since this is my 1st ever run, I will be participating in the 3K category. This will be on Oct.17,MOA)



(Next tentative race will be the HSBC Run on Nov. 6 and the Unilab Run United 2. Haven't registered yet that's why its tentative.)

Oh, did I mention about collecting singlets and eating out every after race? hehehe....

No comments: