Friday, August 13, 2010

Spanish Sardine Pasta

Just want to share my own version of Spanish Sardine Pasta. I've first tasted it from Fleur de Lys Restaurant located at Tomas Morato when my bestfried Jos invited me for dinner. At first, I was hesitant to try it because for me, sardines and pasta didn't match together but then Jos convinced me to give it a try because it was very good "daw" according to her. And yes, she was right! That lead me to cook my own version here at home so that family members could try and they love it too!

Ingredients are: linguine pasta (spaghetti noodles can do), spanish sardines, tomato, capers, onions, garlic, olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. Top it with Parmesan cheese and pair it with your favorite garlic bread.




(sorry for the blurred 1st pic)

Try this and enjoy!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Is there something I could substitute for the sardines? Other than that this looks so tasty!

Mitch said...

Hi Julia! You could try anchovies :) Yes, its very tasty !