Friday, August 13, 2010

Update on my "anakis"

Matteo is doing okay already. He cough once in a while and has a slight cold but still very active and so "madaldal". His appetite went down a bit but now, he finished a bowl of rice with mashed potatoes and carrots and a little bit of sauce from the menudo dish for dinner and after that, ate 3 pieces of "monay" bread with skin off.

We have a schedule pedia appointment tomorrow for his flu vaccine but I doubt if Dr. Avendano will give him his shot because of his condition. I'm thinking of postponing the visit and will go on Aug. 17 instead; well I guess, he'll be perfectly okay come Tuesday.

I will post some pictures of Matteo's recent drawings when I figure out what to do with my expired Bluesoleil program installed from my my laptop (pictures and video's taken from my phone cam).

No comments: