Saturday, July 24, 2010

Booksale Buys


Now, I'm enjoying going to Booksale and everytime I leave the shop, I always have something on hand. Primarily, I go there to get back issue magazines about scrapbooking. But lately, I'm also into getting cooking, parenting and celebrity magazines, all back issues since they are way cheaper than the new releases. The other day, me and hubby bought 7 magazines for just a fraction of a cost (if i remember it right, total amount is P365) and the magazines were:

* Playhouse Disney (Aug 2010)- for Matteo
* Car Craft (May 2010)- for Roy
* The Oprah Magazine (Jan 2009)
* Parents (July 2009)
* Cooking Light (March & April 2009)
* Creating Keepsakes (July 2009)


I'm looking for other scrapbooking magazines like Digital Scrapbooking and Memory Makers. Hope I can get them in other Booksale branches. And now, I'm starting to read my magazines and looks like we got a good "buys" :)

No comments: