Friday, July 23, 2010

Cherry Mobile P1i

Got myself a Cherry Mobile P1i in pink today. It was hubby's gift to me. He promised me that a couple of months back because I really need to retire my Sony Ericsson T610; thanks for the 6 fruitful years :) So, my globe sim will have a new home and I hope their relationship will last for years hehehe...:)

My CM P1i




(sorry for the blurry image; phone cam was used)

Specifications:
* Single SIM dual band
* STK function
* Polyphonic
* Dual band 96 x 49
* 1.2” B/W screen
* Alarm
* Calculator


Not bad for a secondary phone since its very affordable (for only P999) trendy and easy to use, even though it functions for text and call only.

Thank you very much mahal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello po.
Ask ko lang po. Kasi ganyan rin po yung binili ko.
E ang problema po, super hina ng signal. Minsan po, "Limited service" minsan po, "no service" Super hirap po humanap ng signal. Globe rin po ako, e. Normal lang po ba yun? Pag sa house po, super hina, e. :(

Mitch said...

Hi!

Sorry now ko lang nabasa comment mo :) Wala naman akong naging problema sa signal so far, sa battery life lang.

Anonymous said...

yuhooooooo no service en limited service naman

francis Dinglasan said...

Ou nga ! ang Hirap mag hanap ng Signal DApat nasa labas kanang bahay ninyo Para mag karoon.....

Unknown said...

If your selling it with its good condition just txt me if you read this msg! Thanks 09175931490