Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random Question #23

1. Have you had a friend for many years​ and then they left just like that?​ I can't think of anyone kasi lahat naman sila nagpaalam, like my friend Rex who left for Dubai to work
2. How loud do you listen to your music​? Just right for my ears (pero sabi nila medyo malakas daw kaya parang may problem na ata ako sa hearing ko hehehe...)
3. What is more important:​ happiness or trust​?​ Trust
4. Ever kissed someone else'​s girlfriend​/​boyfriend?​ Hmmm... I can't remember! Meron nga ata hehehe...
5. Do you take walks​ often​?​ Not so often
6. What were you doing​ at 1am this morning?​ Pinaiinom si Matteo ng gamot and yes, gising pa ang bulilit.
7. Last thing​ you did before bed last night​? Kiss and breastfed Matteo
8. You'​re thinking about​ someone,​ aren'​t you? No one in particular.
9. How many people do you trust​?​ Less than 10 I think.
10. Why did your last relationship end? I just didn't knew why. He might be afraid of commitment.

Got this HERE.

2 comments:

FRITZ said...

Hi Mitch! May I borrow this ramdom question #23? haha..lang magawa..regards & go0dluck sateng mga addicts sa blogging :))

Fritz

Mitch said...

sure Fritz no problem :) Got this also from another blogger e :)