Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LO: Birthday Family

The first layout I made with Roy included in the picture hehehe... No choice because the LO is titled as "Birthday Family" so he must be included. And also, the first layout I made that I jot down credits as soon as I used them.

I only placed one photo because that was the only family picture we have during the party! Would you believe that?=) Anyways, I'm still thankful to my brother for being our official photographer eventhough he's only an amateur :)


Credits:
1. Template by Chrissyw
2. Sequins scatter by Pixel Perfect Design's Butterfly Kisses collection
3. Purple dot paper by Marie Stone's Spring Punch kit
4. Brown paper 5 by Disaster Piece Studio's Birthday Bash freebie
5. Lucky stripes paper by Peppermint Creatives's Miss Mint kit
6. Ricrac by Marie Stone's Egg Static kit
7. Plaid paper, white button, felt heart and alpha by Shabby Princess' TwSo Soon, Harvest Spice, Amore and Promise Collection
8. Stars by Dianeskie'd Dulcie collection
9. Black polka dot ribbon by Miss Mint's Ten Pin collection (Peppermint Creative)
10. Brown tag by Delicious Scraps' Awesome Autumn collection
11. Doodle by Erin's Dream's Happy Day collection
12. Note paper by Everyday Mom Ideas Design's Creative Critter kit
13. Brads from Amy Teets' Sun Prch collection
14. Paper # 5 by Little Dreamer's Design's Simple Please Birthday add-on


I appreciate comments and suggestions :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

I just adore what you did with this page. You were so clever with the elements. Way to go!

Mitch said...

Thank you so much Everyday Mom Ideas!:) I'm happy you appreciate my work and again, thank you for all the freebies you generously give to us, especially for newbies like me :)