Friday, July 23, 2010

Jake Cuenca



I can't believe this! Yes, i'm blogging about Jake Cuenca. I can say he is one of my showbiz crush now and thanks to "Rubi", one of ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida teleserye. I'm so hooked with that show that I even searched for live streams so tI can watched episodes that I missed. I love his character as "Alejandro", the very handsome-looking doctor whose very loyal and loving to his family and to his partner, Rubi and now, Maribelle. I'm really drawn to him because of his character; he's the type you want to have as a boyfriend and a husband material. That explains why I dreamed of him a couple of days back hehehe...

The show will end in three weeks time and I promise not to miss an episode. I want to know if he'll be true to his promise to Maribelle that he would marry her. I want to know result of Rubi's "paghihiganti" to Sylvana and what her relationship to Hector will end up. From the trailer, it looks like Alejandro will fall for Rubi again and I'm not in favor of that! I'm for Alejandro-Maribelle and I hope the ending will be favorable to them :) Let's wait and see.

Enough of it. Back to reality :)

No comments: